Sunday, February 14, 2016

How to remove Tango Account Permanently

Remove Tango Account Permanently

Are you looking for instructions about how to delete Tango account?
Delete Tango Account

Remove Tango.me Account – Step By Step

  1. Go to the Tango support center at http://support.tango.me/requests.
  2. Fill out a support request. Enter your email address in the first field box.
  3. Enter your Tango registered phone number.
  4. Specify which type of device you’re using.
  5. Type the name of the country where you are currently located.
  6. Select “I want to delete my Tango Account” from the drop down menu located below where it says “What type of issue are you writing about?”.
  7. Enter the subject of your request.
  8. Write a description.
  9. Enter the captcha code and click “Submit”.
  10. Now open Tango in your phone, change your name to “Delete Me”, and you are done!
I don’t know if you’ll be able to reactivate your account once you’ve deleted it, however, if you really want to close your Tango account permanently make sure that you’ve saved all the information that you need, because once it’s gone I’m sure you won’t be able to get it back.


1 comments:

  1. Will my Tango Account still be removed if my request was submitted after I Uninstalled the app from my phone?

    ReplyDelete