Friday, February 5, 2016

How do I remove or cancel my logmein account Permanently

 Image result for how to delete logmein account

Unfortunately there is no direct way to delete your Logmein account, however in their response to some members community questions, they have responded that you can delete your account by contacting them and inform them that you would like to delete your account.

If you want to close a LogMeIn account, you can only do that by asking the customer service to remove it.
We will show you below how we deleted our profile on a desktop computer:

Write down the email address: support@logmein.com

delete LogMeIn account 1

Open your email account

and fill out the blanks:
  • To: support@logmein.com
  • Subject: Request to delete my account
  • Message:
Dear support of LogMeIn,
I would like to ask you to delete the LogMeIn account associated to this email address. Reason: I’m not using it. Thanks in advance to confirm me the closure.
Kind regards,
[Your name]
delete LogMeIn account 2

You will receive an answer from LogMeIn

asking you to send them a written confirmation that you want to delete your profile.
delete LogMeIn account 3

So that’s what we do

by stating: I hereby confirm that I want to remove my LogMeIn account.
delete LogMeIn account 4


 ✅  Congratulations

You’ll receive an email with the confirmation that your account has successfully been deleted.
delete LogMeIn account 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment