Thursday, February 18, 2016

Remove about me account

How remove about me account

 Image result for Remove about me account
Deletion of About.Me account is easy.
Just login to your About.Me profile and click the direct link for  your account management.
At About.Me account management dashboard, you will see the link to remove yourself from about.me database.
The direct Link is: https://about.me/account

OR
Follow some stages to remove the me account 
How do I remove a profile photo from my user account?
Yelper instructions for removing your profile photo from:

    Yelp.com
    iPhone
    Android

To remove your profile photo from yelp.com


    Go to the Account Settings section of your user account
    Click Profile
    Click Add/Edit next to your current profile photo
    Click Delete next to the photo you'd like to remove
    Click Remove

To remove your profile photo from an iPhone


    Tap More
    Tap your name at the top
    Tap your profile photo
    Find the photo you'd like to remove and tap the overflow button (the three dots)
    Tap Delete Photo

To remove your profile photo from an Android​


    Tap Menu
    Tap your name at the top
    Tap your profile photo
    Find the photo you'd like to remove and tap the overflow button (the three dots)
    Tap Delete Photo
    Tap Delete in the prompt

0 comments:

Post a Comment