Sunday, December 18, 2016

Remove Walmart account Completely

 Image result for what is Walmart

How to Remove Walmart account 
 Walmart, is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores and grocery stores
 
How to Remove Walmart account
  •  Open this URL to contact Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_comments_online.gsp?
Mark the checkbox “Using walmart.com” and click on Email Walmart.com.
  •   Please Help me with: My account > Changing my personal details
and enter your removal request in the message field (e.g.):

Dear customer support,

Can you please delete my account? The reason is just that I prefer to buy in the Walmart stores instead of online so I won’t be using my account anymore.

Email address associated with the account: (your email address)

Kind regards,

(your name)

 Click on Submit when you’re ready.

 3  Confirm by clicking on Send my email

1 hour later (yes they seem to be very fast) I received an email from the Walmart customer care team. In the email, they confirmed me that my account had been deleted, but it might take up to a few days for these changes to have an effect in their system.

Well done Walmart, that’s what we call “taking care of your customers”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment