Sunday, December 18, 2016

Remove Argos account Completely

 Image result for Argos
Argos is a British catalogue and shop retailer operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and a subsidiary of Sainsbury's. The company trades both through physical stores and online, with over 750 stores and 800 million website visits a year, making it one of the largest high street retailers online in the United Kingdom.
Argos was established in 1973, by Richard Tompkins, the founder of the Green Shield Stamps scheme, who rebranded the existing Green Shield Stamps catalogue shops as Argos, before opening new Argos branded stores later in the year. BAT Industries purchased the company in 1979, and in 1990, it was listed on the London Stock Exchange, where it became a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.

How to Remove Argos account
 1  Go to https://www.argos.co.uk/static/StaticDisplay/includeName/ContactUs.htm?answer=contactus

and you’ll arrive immediately in an email form.

 2  Choose as topic: “Anything else > Login and registration” and fill in the contact form:

    Email
    Name
    Phone number
    Your question: In this field you need to formulate the removal request. That could be looking like:

Dear customer support of Argos,

I have an account on your website and want to close it. However, I can’t find this option in the Settings of my account.

Can you please close my profile?

My name: (your name)

Email associated with the account:(your email)

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

Kind regards,

(your name)

1 month later (in my case they didn’t react fast, but at least they answered) I received an email from the Argos E-Commerce Customer Service Team. In the email they confirmed that they’ve removed my profile from their systems, but that it might take up to 5 days for these changes to have an effect. So thanks Argos, but I just hope that they’ll respond faster to the request in your case than they did in mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment