Saturday, December 10, 2016

Remove me2day account Completely

 Image result for me2day

 Me2day was a microblogging and social networking service in South Korea acquired and owned by NHN Corporation (present-day Naver Corporation). Similar to Twitter, Me2day was popular in South Korea with earlier establishments in android market, especially among adolescents and youth of twenties. Me2DAY had an open API and most of the applications built around it added entertainment benefits to the site.OpenID was available until March 2010, but since then until the site's closure at the end of June 2014, registration was required. Information acquired during registration included only email address, ID, and password.

How to remove me2day account

Log in on the site.
Click ‘My me2day’, and select Preferences.
Under Preferences, click ‘My me2day’.
Scroll a bit, and click ‘Quit me2day’.
Also notice at that point what data may be kept at their server.
For those interested, take a look at their very good Privacy Policy. It indicates which data and for what reason these may be retained. We’ve never seen this as such: http://me2day.net/front/privacy

0 comments:

Post a Comment