Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Remove DHgate account Completely


DHgate.com  is a business-to-business e-commerce website that facilitates the sale of manufactured products from small and medium enterprises to buyers. It also provides international payment services, logistics services, trust and safety, US based product distribution warehouses, escrow protection services, and internet financing services. DHgate.com operates in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, and Spanish.

How to Remove DHgate account
  •  1  Go to DHgate.com and log in to your account
  •  2  Select Help > Customer service in the right top corner
  •  3  Choose one of the contact methods (eg. Message DHgate)
  •  4  Select: registration and account issues > Managing my DHgate > Message DHgate
  •  5  Submit a message like:
Dear customer support,

As I’m not planning to buy things online, I would like to remove my account. Can you please do that for me?

My nickname is: [your nickname] and my email address is: [your email]

Kind regards,

[Your name]

1 day later, you’ll receive an automatic email that says: “Your application for canceling or closing your account has been received. After we verified related information about your account, it has been canceled as you requested.” Mission accomplished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment