Thursday, December 29, 2016

Remove Quikr account Permanently

 Image result for what is Quikr
Quikr is an Indian classified advertising platform. It was founded by Pranay Chulet and Jiby Thomas in 2008, and as of 2013 reported 12 million listings. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Quikr has a listings in over 1,000 cities in India in categories such as mobile phones, household goods, cars, real estate, jobs, services and education
 
How to Remove Quikr account
Two options to go about
    Their website doesn’t offer a Delete option
    They have an alternative: Blocking. The result is almost the same as a permanent removal.

 1  What is blocking?

The Quikr support explained me in the email below that blocking means that your mobile number and email address get blocked by them.

Ok, but how do I get my account blocked then?
 2  All you need to do, is open your email account and send an email to support@quikr.com

But first of all, what do you need to mention in your e-mail?

    To: support@quikr.com
    Subject: Request to block my account
    Message: A correct request to block your account needs to contain 3 things:
        Information about the account that you want to delete: All you need to mention is your email address that’s associated with the account and your mobile phone number
        Reason(s) for removal: e.g. I’m not using it anymore,didn’t work as expected, duplicate account,…
        Last but not least: Send this request from the email address that’s associated with the account (for security reasons)

Example of what this message could look like:

Dear Quikr customer support team,
 I would like to ask you to block my account.
My email address: (fill in your email address)

My mobile phone number: +255 XXXXXXX

Thanks in advance for keeping me posted about my request.

Kind regards,

(your name)

0 comments:

Post a Comment