Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Remove Sayat.me Account Permanently

Image result for Sayat.me
 Image result for Sayat.me
Sayat.me is an online social media website that let its users create feedback form so their friends can share their honest review about him anonymously. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload picture, create survey or feedback form, send feedback to other friend who created profile on sayat me. 

Remove Sayat.me Account Permanently


  1. Open Sayat Me App and then tap on three Horizontal line given at top left side of the screen then a pop-down menu will be appeared.
  2. On that pop-down menu tap on link “YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS”.
  3. On your account settings page tap on tab SETTINGS.
  4. On Settings page click on link DELETE ACCOUNT.
  5. Follow simple steps after that to delete your account.

Remove Your Account By Sending Email

  1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
  2. Now compose a email and enter the email address info@sayat.me
  3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
  4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment