Monday, December 11, 2017

Remove my Vista print account

Image result for Remove my Vistaprint account

Vistaprint is one of the most known websites for business cards and postcards. But if you have an account on their website and you’re thinking about closing it, we’re here to help and facilitate that process for you. All it takes to remove your profile, is a simple removal request by email to their support team.

How to Remove my Vistaprint account

   We'll do everything possible to cancel your order, just follow the directions below:
  1. Access your My Account page.
  2. Click on the View Order History link.
  3. Click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel. An "Are you sure you want to cancel?" ...
  4. Click Cancel My Order.
  5. Your order will now be cancelled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment