Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Remove my Shaadi account

Image result for what is  Shaadi
 Image result for my Shaadi
Shaadi may refer to: A South Asian wedding. Shaadi.com, an Indian matrimonial website. Shaadi

How to Remove my Shaadi account

I’ll show you below how I managed to close my profile permanently using a desktop computer:
 1  Go to www.shaadi.com and login to your account
 2  Click on the picture in the upper right corner and select account settings

 3  Select Hide / Delete profile in the menu on the left

Note: you’ll only see this option after your profile has been reviewed and verified. Until then, this option will be invisible.

 4  Click on the Delete button next Delete profile

 5  Indicate why you want to remove your account

e.g. Found my match elsewhere > Friend network

=> Hit the Delete button when you’re done.

 6  Confirm that you’re sure

You’ll be logged out automatically and you’ll see a message appear:
Profile deleted

Your account has now been closed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment