Sunday, August 21, 2016

Remove Quora Account Completely

 Image result for Remove Quora Account Completely

Capitalizing upon human curiosity is an ingenious idea that would lead to the creation and launch of Quora in June, 2009. The website, co-founded by two former Facebook employees, Charlie Cheever and Adam D’Angelo now claims that it received more than 80 million monthly unique visitors, with half of them coming from the U.S. So far, the question-and-answer website has managed to raise $141 in venture capital funds and while it doesn’t look ready to go public yet, it’s definitely a company to watch.

How to Remove Quora Account Completely

It’s hidden very well

Honestly: I didn’t find a solution to remove the account myself, until I found the answer in Quora’s FAQ. They ask to send a mail that included a link to your profile to privacy(at)quora.com so that’s what we’re going to do in step 2.

Send the e-mail

To: privacy(at)quora.com
Subject: Request to delete my Quora account.
Message (e.g.): Dear people of Quora, I would like to remove my account as I’m not using it. My associated e-mail is [fill in yours]. My profile url is: [fill in yours]. Thanks in advance for closing it. Kind regards, [Your name].
The message is set so you send it afterwards.

Congratulations

The same day, you will receive normally, just as I did, a confirmation from the Quora support team that says that your account has been permanently removed from their database.

0 comments:

Post a Comment