Saturday, August 13, 2016

Remove Cross.tv Completetly


 Image result for Cross.tv
Cross.tv is a Christian social network that is similar to Facebook and has about half a million members. It is available in over 30 languages.

How to Remove Cross.tv Completely

Cross referencing figure and table captions is useful while editing a document but can become confused when copying and pasting between large documents.
I need to pass my document to a colleague who will collate my document with others and has requested that I remove or delete any cross referencing so that my "correct" cross references do not interfere or get interfered with by any other cross references that may be in my colleagues master collated document.
My document will be cut and pasted into the master and no further complicated instructions after that point will be tolerated by my colleague.

0 comments:

Post a Comment