Thursday, January 28, 2016

Remove Instagram Account

Remove Instagram Account

 Image result for How to Delete Instagram Account
If you want to delete your Instagram account, follow the following steps to achieve this:
Delete Instagram Account
  1. Sign in to your Instagram account by entering your username and password and click Log in button.
  2. Locate your username on the top right-hand corner of your browser, and click.
  3. From the drop down links, click “Edit Profile
  4. Locate the link on the page towards the bottom right edge of the settings area, that states “I’d like to delete my account“. Click the link.
  5. Locate and click the drop-down box for the reason why you’d like to delete the account.
  6. Click the reason you want, to select your reason. Most people select “Other“, but if a better reason is already listed, click that link instead.
  7. Click into the “To continue, please re-enter your password” box then enter your account password.
  8. Click the box stating “Permanently delete my account“.
 Or
 Deleting Instagram
A few days ago, I decided that I was going to get rid of my Instagram account, and that’s what I did. I felt that it was just another app that served as a distraction to my daily workflow, so it had to go. Even though I had over 2,000 followers, I was ready to make this change.
Have you ever considered deleting your account? Although deleting an IG account is easy, it’s not as straightforward as just opening the app, going to your account details, and tapping delete. In this post, I’ll show you how to delete your Instagram account.

How to delete your Instagram account

Understand that deleting your IG account is permanent and cannot be undone. Proceed with caution.
Step 1: In a web browser, navigate to the Delete Your Account page. You’ll need to login with your Instagram username and password if you’re not already logged in.

Step 2: Select a reason why you’re deleting your account and verify your password. You will not see the delete button until you choose a reason and re-enter your password.

Step 3: Once you meet the aforementioned requirements, click the Permanently delete my account button to delete your Instagram account.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment