Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Remove a Just Eat account

Image result for Remove a Just Eat account
Just-eat is a great site to order food and have it delivered at home, I’m a big fan of them myself! But if you’re not ordering on their site anymore, you might consider to close your account. In that case: Don’t look further, because I’m about to explain how you can do that in the Settings of your account.

How to Remove a Just Eat account

  •   Go to the just eat site of your country (e.g. www.just-eat.co.uk) and log in
  •  Click on My account
it’s in the header in the upper right corner
  •  Scroll to the bottom and you’ll see a Delete button. Click on it.
  •  Last step – Enter your password
and click on the Remove my profile button.

An email confirming the removal of your account will be sent by email. Mission accomplished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment