Monday, November 28, 2016

Remove a Zulily account Completely

Image result for Zulily
Zulily offers clothes for men, women and kids. But when you’re done with shopping, you might be considering to close your account. In that case: I can tell you that all it takes, is a small email to the Customer Service team.

How to Remove a Zulily account

 1  Send an email to service@zulily.com

I found the email address in their privacy policy and they will remove the account for you. Your email could be something like this:

To: service@zulily.com

Subject: Request to remove my account & data

Message:

Dear customer service of Zulily,
I created a Zulily account by mistake and would like to see it closed and my data removed. Can you do that for me please?
The email associated to the account is: [your email address]
Thanks in advance for confirming the removal
Kind regards,
[Your name]

In my case, I received a very kind email 4 hours later, confirming me that account will be removed within 3 business days. Fast and easy, that’s the way I like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment