Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Remove a Vudu account Completely



Image result for How to Remove a Vudu account 
 Vudu, Inc. is a content delivery and media technology company responsible for Vudu-branded interactive media services and devices. Vudu distributes full-length movies over the Internet to television in the United States of America.
How to Remove a Vudu account

It’s impossible to find a Remove profile button in the Settings page of your Vudu account that will do the trick. But how are you supposed to close your account then?

Well in the end, I managed to close my account.
 1  Where to begin?

 2  Write your e-mail

To: support(at)vudu.com

Subject: Remove my profile

Message:

Dear Customer Service,

I want to request a removal of my account on your website, as I won’t be using it anymore.

    The name the account is registered on is: [Insert it here]
    The email address my account is associated with is:  [Insert it here]

Thanks in advance to confirm me the removal of my account.

Kind regards,

[Your name]

In my case the customer service replied me within a day, confirming me the account was removed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment