Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Remove My Opera Account Permanently

 Remove My Opera Account Permanently

 Image result for Remove My Opera Account
My Opera is a  Blogging, mobile blogging, photo sharing, connecting with friends, Opera Link and Opera Unite. Global
Opera is a web browser developed by Opera Software. The latest versions of Opera use the Blink layout engine. Earlier versions had additional Internet suite features such as sending and receiving e-mails, managing contacts, chatting, downloading files and reading web feeds.

How to delete your Opera account

Remove Opera Account: Use the deletion URL. Pay Attention,the upper link will redirect you to my.opera section. Use this direct link to delete your account. Make sure to be logged in.
Direct removal link to delete Opera account: http://my.opera.com/community/contact/myopera/?selected=delete

0 comments:

Post a Comment