Monday, January 22, 2018

Remove my Eskimi account

Image result for How to Remove my Eskimi account
Image result for my Eskimi
Eskimi is a chat and for some people a dating website. But if you have an account on their website and you’re thinking about closing it, we’re here to help and facilitate that process for you.

    You can easily remove your Eskimi account in the Settings of your account. It will take you just 1 minute.

How to Remove my Eskimi account

 1  Go to Eskimi.com and log in to your account
 2  Click on your nickname in the right top corner > Choose Settings

 3  Choose Account settings

 4  Click on the Delete my account link

 5  Enter your password and Continue

 6  Last step – Indicate why you want to cancel your account and confirm


You’ll be redirect to the homepage and your account is gone. Mission accomplished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment