Thursday, February 16, 2017

Remove a Gay.com account Completely

Image result for Gay.com
It’s not because I’m straight, I shouldn’t be helping men who are not and want to remove their profile on the popular dating and chat website Gay.com. Or at least that’s my point of view while I’m writing this article. But I can tell you already that it’s quite simple to close your account, all you need is know where to click.

How to Remove a Gay.com account

  •  Go to gay.com and log in to your account
  •    Go to the gear wheel in the upper right corner > Select My account
  •   You’ll see now the phrase: If you would like to delete your account, click here
Note: This is the permanent solution, you can also choose to temporarily deactivate your profile right above this option.

  •  Last step – Enter your password and the reason for removal of your account
Hit the delete account button when you’re ready.

A message will appear:
Sorry to see you go! Your Gay.com account has been deleted

0 comments:

Post a Comment