Friday, June 10, 2016

Remove eBay account

How to remove eBay account

 Image result for How to remove eBay account
If you've decided that you just aren't getting the best use out of eBay, for whatever reason, you can close your account.  For example, you may have found an online shopping or auction website that you like better than eBay, perhaps one in our eBay Alternatives article like Amazon.com or Rakuten.com.  In any case, this lesson will show you how to cancel your eBay account.

How to Remove Your eBay Account

Log into eBay and click this link to request to close your account. Select a 'category' and a 'reason' as to why you'd like to close your account. Select "Yes, But I Still Want to Close My Account" or "No, Please Close My Account" from the drop-down and click Continue. Click the checkbox and click the "Close My Account."
If you're looking for a more in-depth explanation, follow the steps below!

Detailed instructions to close your eBay account:

  1. Go to www.ebay.com in your web browser and log in.
  2. Use this link to submit a request to close your account.
  3. Use the drop-down menu below "Select a Category" to select the nature of the reason why you want to delete your eBay account.  Then click the button beside the specific reason why you want to close your eBay account.  Finally, click Continue.


  4. On the next screen, eBay will give you a tip on how you might be able to solve a problem related to the reason why you want to close your eBay account.  Click the drop-down menu below "Did This Solve Your Problem?" and choose either Yes, But I Still Want to Close My Account or No, Please Close My Account.  Then click Continue.


  5. The next page will give you some general information on what happens when you close your eBay account.  If you are sure that you wish to delete your eBay account, click the check box beside "I Read and Understand the Above Information" and then click Close My Account.

 OR
Visit the Close My eBay Account page and go through the forms to close your account. All your records will NOT be deleted for various legal reasons.

Oops! I deleted it! How can I get my account back?

After you close your account, you have 180 days to get it back. Contact eBay by email or phone to reactivate your account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment