Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Remove Alibaba account Completely

Remove Alibaba account Completely

 Image result for Remove your Alibaba account Completely
Alibaba is a Chinese e-commerce giant with a strong worldwide reputation. But if you’re done shopping, you might be considering to close your account. Don’t look further because I’m about to explain how you can that with a simple removal link.

 Follow the steps below:
Make sure you are logged in.
Go to Account Settings.
In there, go to Member Profiles.
Choose Deactivate Account and confirm to complete the process.

OR

How can I cancel my account?

If you want to cancel your membership, please follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to Member Profile in My Alibaba
2. Click Deactivate Account on the up right corner

3. Select a reason for cancellation at "Please tell us your reason for wanting to deactivate your Alibaba.com membership" and then click Deactivate my account.

Please note that once your Alibaba.com account is deactivated, you are unable to sign in to your AliExpress account as well.

If you have difficulty canceling your account in My Alibaba, please contact us.


0 comments:

Post a Comment