Saturday, October 15, 2016

Remove Locanto account Completely

Image result for Locanto
Locanto is a very popular website for free classified ads. But if you don’t want to post ads on their website anymore, you might of course be looking for a solution to close your account. In that case: Don’t look further, because I’m about to explain how you can do that in the Settings of your profile.

How to remove Locanto account
 Remove  your ads before you start the account removal procedure. If you don’t do this, your ads will remain active after account deletion.

I’ll show you below with pictures how I managed to remove my Locanto profile on a desktop computer:
  1. Go to Locanto.com 
  2. sign in to your account
  3. Go to ‘My Locanto’ in the upper right corner and select ‘My profile’
  4. Go to ‘Account setting
  5. Hover over ‘Settings’ and you’ll see the ‘Delete account’ option appear.
  6. Enter your password and choose ‘Remove account
  7. Your account has been deleted

0 comments:

Post a Comment